Monday, June 20, 2011

The Next Few Months

The first few months of running an altering business and blog have been great. I'm answering several commission requests each day (a little bummed I take them all). I've been able to do a good deal of traveling. Response from the community has been fantastic. I couldn't ask for more.

Here's a look at some of my travel plans for the next few months. I've had an excellent time attending the SCG Opens and look forward to making as many events as possible in the future.

6/25 - 6/26 SCG Baltimore
7/16 - 7/17 SCG Cincinnati*
8/4 - 8/7 Gen Con Indy
9/2 - 9/4 Pro Tour Philadelphia
10/1 - 10/2 SCG Indy*
10/22 - 10/23 SCG Baltimore*

*I'll be taking commissions at these events.


I should be an exciting remainder of the year! Of course, I won't leave you today without a little eye candy. The owner of my LGS is a big Moon Knight fan. He provides a great place to play so I was happy to oblige him.


Remember to email any questions to eaklug at gmail. Follow me on Twitter @klug_alters.